30th Annual Pasta for CASA 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
ome and spaghet-it at this year's 30th Annual Pasta for CASA! A drive-through only event this year! All proceeds to benefit CASA of Jefferson County!
Join the volunteers and staff of CASA and the Resolution Center as we bring to you the 30th Annual Pasta for CASA!! 30 years of raising money to reunite families in our community! How awesome is that?
Event Offers (Raffles) and Auction will be available until 10/30 at 5pm!
Winners will be contacted Monday, November 1st by 4pm! All items must be picked up by November 15th at 4pm unless otherwise arranged. Items cannot be delivered or shipped.
Please follow the steps below to begin:
For purchasing raffle tickets:
- Click the green “register” button if you haven’t registered already
- Fill out contact/payment information
- Select desired ticket amounts ($5 minimum on purchases)
- If you’re already registered add the desired tickets to your cart w/ your meal tickets (if applicable) then check out!
- If purchasing separate or after meal tickets and you’re registered, click “already registered” then input desired method either phone number or email to verify your registration and then repeat the steps above!
- Once payment is complete click “allocate tickets” the raffle baskets list will appear, drag the ticket(s) to desired basket(s). ***Once you’re allocating the tickets the basket pictures are not visible, but you can go back and view them prior to allocating tickets***
- click the red “auction” button to see the list/picture of the available items and make your bid
- You will receive a confirmation message that your bid has been received and if someone outbids you, you will receive a text notification.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call 315-755-2963.
For large purchases or auction items valued over $50 please contact our office to pay rather than on the site!
All items are pick up only, no delivery or shipping available. Any item containing alcohol can only be won by a person over 21 years of age and ID will be required at the time of pickup.